With its vast and diverse landscapes, the United States of America is a premier destination for any traveler. From the rugged mountains of the Pacific Northwest to the balmy beaches of Florida, there are numerous places to visit in the U.S.A. Whether you’d like to soak up some sun in Miami or explore the Grand Canyon, here are 12 must-visit places in the USA and Internationally.
1. New York City – Known as “The Big Apple”, this city really never sleeps! In addition to iconic landmarks such as The Empire State Building and Central Park, NYC offers an incredible array of cultural attractions including world-class museums and galleries, Broadway shows and fantastic shopping.
2. Grand Canyon National Park – Located in northern Arizona, this natural wonder was carved by the Colorado River over millions of years. An awe-inspiring site sure to take your breath away, a trip to Grand Canyon is an unforgettable experience that will stay with you long after you leave.
3. Las Vegas – This desert oasis is known for its vibrant nightlife, luxurious casinos and impeccable entertainment options ranging from Cirque du Soleil shows to celebrity residencies. Whether you plan on hitting up some slot machines or simply enjoying a nice meal at one of many sophisticated restaurants, Sin City has something for everyone!
4. Yellowstone National Park – Spanning across three states (Wyoming, Montana and Idaho), this park is home to more than 2 million acres of pristine wilderness featuring geysers, waterfalls and wildlife galore! With so much natural beauty it’s no surprise why it’s been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1978.
5. San Francisco – From Fisherman’s Wharf to Chinatown and Alcatraz Island, SF offers plenty of unique attractions for visitors including some amazing dining options! With its signature fog-filled skies mixed with Victorian architecture and cool neighborhoods like Haight-Ashbury (the birthplace of hippie culture) this coastal city has something special for everyone!
6. Los Angeles – From Hollywood Boulevard to Disneyland Park there is no shortage of things to do in L.A., Not only can you explore celebrity homes located along Mulholland Drive or take a trip down the Venice Beach Boardwalk but also enjoy world-famous cuisine such as Korean BBQ or tacos al pastor at one of many street food stands dotting L.A.’s vast landscape .
7 Miami – Home to miles upon miles of stunning beaches; when it comes to oceanfront activities Miami has it all! With temperatures rarely dipping below 70 degrees year round this sunny city offers an array of outdoor activities from jet skiing off South Beach or paddle boarding off Bal Harbour Island with turquoise waters as far as your eye can see!
8 Boston – Taking a step back into colonial times can be done by exploring beautiful sites such as Beacon Hill and Bunker Hill Monument while sampling delicious seafood chowder served up at Quincy Market making this historic city a great place for learning about America’s past!
9 Austin – This southern city has come alive with its growing music scene providing visitors with live performances every night whether its rock n roll at Stubb’s BBQ or classical music at The Paramount Theatre making Austin one stop definitely worth checking out if you’re ever down south!
10 Seattle – If nature is what you seek than look no further than Seattle boasting lush forests that span across Olympic National Park while offering plenty in terms of art culture found within cities’ public parks such as Volunteer Park where local graffiti artists show off their skills whenever given opportunity!
11 Chicago – There’s nothing quite like taking in views from atop Willis Tower (formerly Sears Tower) while taking part in all Windy City has offer from deep dish pizza joints located along Rush Street or enjoying blues performances found late night venues like Kingston Mines making Chicago one hot spot not be missed during any US travels!
12 Washington DC – As capital USA its hard not be impressed by gorgeous monuments such DC’s Lincoln Memorial which overlooks Reflecting Pool while providing easy access many different museums most notably Air & Space Museum whose exhibits span decades worth aviation exploration history making Washington DC must visit destination anyone visiting America’s east coast!.